SBP solbec pharmaceuticals limited

stolwyk

1. 77 Posts.
    stolwyk i have read a lot of your posts,you seem to follow a lot of bio techs,what are your thoughts on share price value for sbp if the company was to come to the market and say,yes we have it in the bag phase one human trils to commence.i believe that phase 1 is possibley just to test the toxic levels of the drug which is already commonly known that the drug has very minor side effects.that has been shown with people that they have been treated under the SPECIAL ACESS SCHEUME (SAS).for those of you who are not familiar with SAS,it is a programe for termanily ill patients that all other treatments they have tried and failed.anyone that has followed SBP would know that there has been some fantastic results under the SAS.this is the one of the main reasons why i am still a shareholder with this company.i think this drug certainly has a big future .not just the fact that it is active agaisnt atleast 40 different types of cancers but the big ticket item i feel is that its extremely low toxic levels to the patient being treated.we all know that biotech juniours have a long and bumpy road and i wouldnt advise anyone to bet their house on anything but for the PATIENT investor to have a small parcel of these in your portfolio could be very rewarding.with human trials within a stone throw i think there will be a rise imediatley on that news followed by a small retrace,then from there i hope a steady climb.please do some of your own research.i know the directors personally and know that they are more than happy to fine tune any imformation that has already been released to the market.good luck!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.