IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

stomach cancer trials & phase 2b int results

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Very disappointed with the SP post Nasdaq and DNDN results but it would have been stupid for many to sell just before Nasdaq after waiting for long.

Some events that could move the SP were highlighted in Prof Neil Frazer's presentation as under:

- The last patient recruited for the Phase 2b trials was in September 2011. Prof. Frazer said that interim results will be announced after trials have completed a year in September 2012.

- He said that trials for mucin 1 related stomach or lung cancer (not sure about which one) would commence in 6 months.

I beileve that management always provides over optimistic targets and I won't be surprised if the interim results are provided by year end and stomach cancer trials begin next year. Looks like Dubai is on hold as there has been no mention of this during the past few presentations.

During the presentation Prof Frazer said that phase 1 trials were conducted for patients with different types of Mucin 1 cancers and not just ovarian cancer. PRR went ahead with ovarian cancer because of unmet need. Therefore if Cvac is successful it could treat several types of Mucin 1 related cancers.

PBMD SP is no longer unreasonably high and mirrors PRR. Therefore I believe US shareholders will come on board and any increase in SP in PBMD or PRR will impact the next day's SP. This will be good for the volume.

I am happy that Nasdaq is over and that we must also dis-associate ourself with DNDN as our Antigen is different and Cvac is injected in the skin and is therefore more effective.

The only event that will move the SP high form here is not speculation, Nasdaq expectation, DNDN, Dubai etc. but hard facts about the efficacy of Cvac which is the main purpose of the company - TO CURE CANCER.

While there are risks that Cvac may fail, I am happy to hold with my house on this stock. I have no other choice at this stage and walk with a 70% loss. Atlthough dreams have been shattered for the moment and I am back to reality after the nasdaq disaster, things could start changing closer to September. Meanwhile we must all accept that the SP might go much lower in the absence of major developments. The good thing is that the sellers must have sold by now and all holders are loss makers or long termers whose profits have been butchered.

Some of you feel I am a ramper, but I am passionate about Cvac. Happy to be corrected if I got some facts wrong. Both positive and negative comments on my post are welcome.

Thanks, Brainy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.