IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

stomach cancer trials & phase 2b int results, page-2

1. 751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Brainy, I think your post is well-reasoned with the only exception (for me at least) being that you have the house on it!

To my mind, whilst I am still confident in the scientific and the management team, there is still some de-risking to occur before we can all hope to enjoy the spoils of a re-rated SP, and of course a potential cancer treatment. As we continue without positive results, I'd suggest we could even drift lower again than we are now.

However, I'll not be selling my core holding unless I see some issues with the results, and instead will use lower prices to average down in the future.

On the Nasdaq side, I just think a number of people (not excluding myself) got suckered in somewhat by the hype and thought they were looking at an easy windfall. Unfortunately, this rarely happens (unless your an SI!). The reality is that it has provided us another market, and I think sets us up well for the future, but probably has little relevance right now.

On DNDN, same industry, we're going to be tarred with the same brush until we're big enough to be taken seriously.

All my own opinion, of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.