FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Edutain1,As always, your posts are entertaining if nothing...

1. 875 Posts.
    Hi Edutain1,

As always, your posts are entertaining if nothing else. I (although infrequently), post good and bad about FML, and there are others as well. FML is not perfect, i don't think you will find one post that says it is.

You need to realise that if you visit a forum for a particular stock, most people will hold that stock and do so because they see positives in the company. If they didn't then they wouldn't presumably hold. On this basis, it is quite obvious that the majority of the posts are going to be favorable for that stock on that forum.

There are plenty of knockers here as well, if you don't see that, then check who you have on ignore. At the same time, there are ramping posts and informative posts. It is combination of all of the above, not just love, love, love as you so rightly put it.

Do you think i sit here and enjoy watching a stagnating or falling share price? Do you think they gives others in here enjoyment or satisfaction? Just because we are not accusatory at every given opportunity doesn't mean we don't feel the heartache that you may be feeling.

In closing, may i ask why you continually raise questions of FML to other posters, and at the same time, divulge any of your own fundamental anlysis and views on why the share price is under-performing. These are equally as useful as those which point out the good aspects of FML. I was going to reply to your questions, however, i am not driven to do so given that you yourself, have contributed en-masse negativity without any substance yourself (save from a few very helpful posts). I think that if you want others to continually answer your questions, then you should yourself, contribute more to the forum (even if it states all the bad things about FML) on why you feel the share price is lamenting and the reasons for those thoughts.

Enjoy your day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $41.98K 285.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.