SHE 0.00% 1.1¢ stonehorse energy limited

What are you on about, its an observational fact period.. You...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

What are you on about, its an observational fact period.. You should listen to yourself.

What would justify your hundreds of diatribes against david deloub, .. oh... your Indian salary.

So a T10 holder KNOWS david deloub is doing a good job, and you spend months casting diatribes against positive posters .
    The only thing that would justify that level of commitment is your Indian salary. The salary paid to talk utter rubbish.
    I create a channel to keep the facts and analysis off this channel, and their you are attacking the posters personally.
    Your very very sad , get a proper job Credit dumnbess. You are ass bad as those nuisance Indian call centers making a nuisance call to trusting Australians. When i say a proper job , i mean a job that makes a positive contribution to the world.
    OF course they dont care wasting the called time as they get paid to waste time.

You are just full of so much spite and negativity attacking anyone who does not agree with you across multiple channels.
    Credit dumnbess Have you got any idea how many people on hotcopper have said the same about you. Hundreds
    Credit dumbness has never made a real contribution to the world, just negative on all the channels you are on, and they are all sick of you.
    People ignore you(me included) for months and you just troll them ,month on month, And here you are trolling them here.

You dont even hold any shares in stonehorse.

You are a genuine paid downramper and a sad person.
    When are you going to sell , you being saying you have sold and are selling for a year now, and look at you. INCONSISTENT

Last edited by Value4983843: 21/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.529M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2560719 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2990692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 400000
Last updated 14.30pm 22/05/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.