SHE 0.00% 1.1¢ stonehorse energy limited

Hi Credit dumbness also known as xtemelvin, who is now hiding...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hi Credit dumbness also known as xtemelvin, who is now hiding behind their other profiles ,xtremelivin.

If you read my post instead of trying to muddy the waters then you will find i advised credit dumbness aka xtremlevin do something better with their life,
    such as INTELLIGENT INDIANS who do computer science course and get paid decent salaries, or if creditdumbness has trouble academically teach the Chinese English with such excellent English skills
    Trying to muddy the waters and demonize people with diatribes, lies etc is pretty pathetic and indicative you have no real arguments.

i.e. you have no case.
    It was yourself and Credit dumbness accusing me of being Indian with your diatribes and various nonsense, and all along it was credit dubmness.
    Itas amazing that you offer NO facts on stonehorse energy ,just like credit dumbness ...just attack those who think that after 5 years stonehorse Energy is going to go places its been doing very well.

.So why dont you take your lies, and misinformation and offer a argument about stonehorse energy based on facts,
    as guess what >

This is the stonehorse energy channel in case, look at the title

STONEHORSE ENERGY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.529M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2948219 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2990692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 400000
Last updated 14.30pm 22/05/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.