LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Stonepeak To inject US$660m or more, page-22

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Ace

OUt of interest I found this anomaly.

25/11/14 13m traded shortly after Investor presentation on the 19/11/14. Approximately preceded by about 10 announcements that month. Invester Presos are always good to get a bit of averaging up happening.

No further announcements from the company until well after 13m day which started selling about $3.65 ish.
    13/1/15 Investor preso which kicks off a very busy news period
    16/1/15 US patents update.
    17?1/15 BOOM BOOM v shaped reversal which continued on until for another 4 months with a new high.

4/5/15 Investor presentation followed by news hiatus until trading halt on the 18/5/15 for CR.

28/5/15 40m new shares come on line. Very little news until the 3 positive announcements between the 20/7/15 and the 23/7/15.

23/7/15 again we have a 13 m day in a similar price range with selling starting around $4.

Selling remained dramatic until now and i believe these 2 events are linked and a collaboration of the same people. This latest one has been kept alive because of macro events allowing for further short term negativity.

Both events occurred with minimal news from the company (allowing shorting parties to start the process).

The latest one used the old trick of selling into excellent news as this always works if the manipulators are struggling to reduce sentiment.

The earlier incident is clearly characterised by a v shaped bottom which is indicative of shorters covering very quickly to then drive the price up again.

This current incident is more covert and no real need to cover as the macro environment supports the sentiment. These guys can buy back on stealth.

In Summary, a well coordinated effort using a number of entities and most likely our SI's from the CR trying to get their shares for half price. infact I would say they have got their shares for free and a bit on top.

All in my opinion of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.