Stop being racist: Steggall to Dutton, page-245

1. 47,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Hingdog; re your latest puerile attempt to spread lies about and to smear another poster which included " ... why do you support bringing terrorists here? ..." and " ... since you're a communist ...".

Your questions are WRONG!

I've NEVER expressed support for bringing terrorists into Australia and I'm NOT a supporter of Communism.

For your information; I'm NOT a warmonger and I don't believe in using violence to resolve conflicts!

That largely explains why I believe that those Hamas operatives responsible for the atrocities against Israelis of October 7th 2023 must be held to fully to account and why I also believe that Netanyahu's Regime must be held fully to account by the International Court of Justice, the International Criminal Court and the United Nations General Assembly for its slaughter of Palestinian civilians, the destruction and theft of their belongings and territories.

You appear to be unaware that the countless thousands of orphaned Palestinian babies and children did NOT participate in the attacks against Israelis on October 7th 2023, some of them weren't even born then.

IMO Peter Dutton's demand that they be treated as terrorists and banned from being able to come to Australia where they have family members willing and able to care for them is vindictive prejudice at work. For him to assert that such impotent and vulnerable people represent a terrorist risk is absolute BS since he applied NO such yardstick to the thousands of Israeli 'settlers' of Palestinian territories fleeing the war zone with Hezbollah from being fast tracked into Australia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.