Stop being racist: Steggall to Dutton, page-259

1. 18,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    @pintohoo - I have trouble watching the news nowadays, there is so much death and destruction - and yes, you are right, blokes! it is!, with one difference, old blokes sending off young blokes to sacrifice their lives for the good of ?????
    Is this the old story of Oedipus, being sent off into the wilderness by his old man, to be slaughtered? Is this the story of Abraham being told by God to sacrifice his son Isaac (and yet he didn't!!) - one got his revenge, but also got punished - the other spawned a new religion, which is also full of the story of the sacrifice of a son - for our sins apparently.
    Will we ever have a female god-head again?
    We did in the early, primitive days, because survival was difficult and we valued life, thus women were valued as givers and nurturers of life, now we seem to adore men who take life.

I am trying to find some truth, some wisdom, some great plan of the so-called 'Almighty' in this useless slaughter of 'his children' - (and it's never 'her children' either). I don't think we have outlived our animal nature yet, and it is our great brain which will be the death of all of us, and this experiment of an enlightened being, a thinking being will come to an untimely end.
    How one of your respondents could find a hidden 'woke' agenda in your piece of writing is beyond me, except that his mind is not only closed it is nailed and hammered shut, with no remedy.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.