Stop being racist: Steggall to Dutton, page-314

1. 18,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    @pow4ade - what I see on my TV screen nightly is destroyed buildings, hungry, thirsty people, injured and dead women and children, some men, too. Hospitals seem to be fair game for attack - a food truck was destroyed - if this is not intended to terrorise the remaining Palestinians to move south, west into the sea, I don't know what is.
    I also know that a substantial part of the Israeli population wants an end to this - it is Netanjahu who will continue this to the bitter end and the Americans are supporting him, despite their demonstrations of 'please don't' via a nice Blinken, who is possibly too nice to deal with monsters like Netanjahu, who is actually fighting for his own survival.
    I am sick of men and their war-mongering, no matter what guise they come under and what excuses they have, it is always the innocent who pay the price in the end.
    For an occurrence like the Hamas attack on 7th October, the reprisal has been out of proportion.
    If asked, do I feel closer to Israelis than to Palestinians, my answer would be 'Israelis' but what is happening now has gone above and beyond all reasonable reprisal actions - and it has the potential to cause WWIII.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.