BHP 2.21% $42.10 bhp group limited

BHP mamangement are pretty dumb in my opinion and so is its...

1. 1,942 Posts.
    BHP mamangement are pretty dumb in my opinion and so is its board lord know how Kloppers gets the remuneration he gets.
    BUY Back a waste of $20bn, US shale investment an instant failure, and failed Corporate Tactics in previous attempts. Share price down 30% since April 2011 .

BHP has spent over $20bn buying back shares since 2008 and the share price as gone from $50 to $36 and the PER has contracted from 12x to 9x.

The buy back has been an utter waste of shareholders money. It's no use buying back shares when you then re-issue the shares for acquisitions at the same numbers. Very Dumb

By increasing the dividend payout to say double current levels this would increase the yield to 5% and the share price increase to say $65-70.

Win/Win for all shareholders, management, and the PER rating would increase to 15-16x where it should be then BHP could really take out the big guys with attractive script offers which are earnings accretive to BHP and not use cash.

Pay cash to the shareholders in better dividends for god sake and dump those useless over paid investment bankers.

A year 12 finance student can tell you that.!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.