EMH 8.70% 21.0¢ european metals holdings limited

I found an article yesterday, but i could not read it today,...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I found an article yesterday, but i could not read it today, because it got deleted:

http://zpravy.e15.cz/byznys/prumysl...lithia-nejspis-dal-plati-rika-pravnik-1344055

I used the Wayback internet machine to read it anyways: https://web.archive.org/web/20180302202317/http://zpravy.e15.cz/byznys/prumysl...lithia-nejspis-dal-plati-rika-pravnik-1344055

Minister of Industry and Trade Tom£ H£ner wanted to terminate speculation about lithium mining in the Czech Republic by terminating a memorandum concluded with the Australian mining company European Metals Holding. According to lawyer Petr Kocmanek from the law firm Frank Bold, however, the memorandum was not canceled. However, there is no alleged arbitrage due to denunciation, but it could happen if the state defended EMH in mining. So the document seems to be in force, says Kocmanek, saying that the memorandum was not likely to expire. "The Minister has just sent a letter declaring the memorandum invalid," the lawyer said. If, however, the expiration of the memorandum were to occur, the situation could, on the contrary, be jeopardized by the Czech Republic. The Australian company EMH has a legal right of mining, by virtue of which former Minister Jiri Havlicek (CSSD) wrote a memorandum. In his text, it is also mentioned that miners will "maximize the possibilities of further processing in the Czech Republic", to which another document does not bind. "If the EMH company actually benefited in the future in China, it will lose control over where technology will be developed and where the lithium ore will be processed," says the lawyer.

The Minister of Industry and Trade, Tom£ H£ner, explains his steps by ending the confusion regarding the conditions of lithium mining in the Czech Republic. "By terminating the suspicious memorandum, I wanted to end the speculation and misinterpretation that occurred in the context of the matter. That's why I sent EMH a Declaration of Invalidity of a Memorandum of Understanding, "the Minister of Industry told the E15 daily. H£ner, according to his words, also said that the Australian miners did not respond to the Ministry's questions about resolving the situation. The memorandum was signed by former Minister Havl£ček shortly before the parliamentary elections, which became a target of criticism by both the coalition and the opposition. However, the Examiner pointed to the non-binding nature of the document. It also implies that the Czech Republic will most likely not be in danger of arbitrariness in case of denunciation of the memorandum, says Kucm£nek lawyer. The problem could be if the state prevented the firm from benefiting from mining despite the right of priority. However, the Ministry rejects these steps.

Sorry if its already been posted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.020(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $43.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $5.006K 22.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.