Stop harrasing the non believers, page-30

1. 23,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    he was Jesus and no man is without sin, so he was technically sinning,

Hmm?

Acts 2:22 - Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
    2 Peter 2:22 - Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
    2 Cor 5:21 - For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

So for those that claim Jesus was God in the flesh, they knock out a huge part of Jesus's achievement, down play them, down grade them, create another Jesus.

2 Cor 11:3-4 - But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. (Literally began at Mary).
    For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Thes 2:3-4 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
    (In case your thinking this is future;
    2 Thes 2:7 - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2 Cor 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Just as it was only around 150 years after Noah, the truth got lost = It will be like the days of Noah = around 100-150 years after Jesus, the truth got lost, a pre-existing Jesus got created, got called the Word despite Jesus clearly saying, He brought The Word that he was given and some call him, God the son.

So WHO is sitting up in your Temple?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.