CSS 0.00% 17.5¢ clean seas seafood limited

A great announcement imo, in terms of the share price not much...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3579
    A great announcement imo, in terms of the share price not much will happen with this, but perhaps through progress with these fish and the business as a whole i would like to see the sp a lot higher prior to the next spawning season commences for commercial quantities.

2% mortality rate!! That amazing since my (uninformed) estimates were floating around the 50% mark considering the ride we have had. This is all i wanted from the company, life cycle looking to be just a routine from now on. Although these fish will not be commercially sold they will still give valuable information on growth rates, quality of flesh, overall efficiency of the program and of course an indication of how the fish will interact when they have 100's of there brothers and sisters swimming around them .

http://articles.sfgate.com/2008-05-21/food/17155034_1_bluefin-food-supply-fish

The article above gives some good info on where we are heading very soon.

With one in 5 people in the world relying on fish as a source of food and populations only increasing exponentially aquaculture will be the driving force of the economy world wide. So to suggest it is not commercially viable is also laughable considering the necessity for a program like CSS's to exist.

These CSS tuna will command top dollar from restaurants worldwide, not solely because of its taste but because of the shear amount of recognition that will be given to those who wish to indulge in serving it. As the article suggests they will be the rarest tuna available, and will definitely give an incentive to restaurant owners and consumers alike to serve and eat 'sustainable tuna'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41494 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 179929 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.