LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

AUseeker wrote:The original thread ?stop loss not req?d?lynas...

1. 1,226 Posts.
    AUseeker wrote:

The original thread ?stop loss not req?d?lynas going up!? was started at 28/02/11 00:08 in order to change what seemed to be a negative, whiny and fearful conversation.

The thread ?let?s team together and determine a stoploss? seemed to be sending the wrong message given the current situation. The conversation which has followed has been incredible. Great debate, many facts and opinions seem to suggest that LYC investors are firm and confident in the future for Lynas and also appreciate the many short comings of Molycorp.

Obviously a ?stoploss? serves an important function, but in this particular case it may be a dangerous strategy given the manipulation that has gone on and that will continue to go on. Let?s keep focusing on the facts and trade based on those.

Chihawk?s last post a 01/03/11 02:36 is a great place to get more facts. The more we know about MCP the more confident we should be in holding LYC.

I love oneforthe?s sentiment at 28/02/11 21:32 . Definitely worth the read !

Good luck to all HOLDERS !
    -------------------------------------
    The thread: let?s team together and determine a stoploss?
    was started by me and my intentions were to prepare us of some sort of defense...
    I was not intending for it to turn out a negative for LYC.
    Cheers.
    Victor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.