LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Given what has gone on the last few days, I just wanted to...

1. 147 Posts.
    Given what has gone on the last few days, I just wanted to re-post these comments:

What is all this talk about stop losses now ?

If LYC sp goes down, it is not going to stay there, so a stop loss is just a guaranteed loss. This time you just have to face it, LYC may be one of the best risks you may ever come across.

Always a lot of nonsense and B.S. posts here and it's getting to me. From now on if someone wants to be negative about LYC back up your fears with some facts, or at least some logical reason to worry. And no more talk about $4 clubs and such until it happens either.

I've read hundreds of posts here and I have yet to read one that actually makes me nervous. I just keep thinking, why is Molycorp at $47 and Lynas below $2 ? Most of these posts should talking about this. Like...I wonder when Lynas sp will be at $50 !!!

What other stock does everyone out there have that is this unique and with so much potential ? I've sold my LYC a few times, and I was sweating hoping it would drop again so I could get back in. It really sucks when a stock doubles overnight and you don't know whether to get back in at the higher price.

I am in Canada where MCP, RUU & GWG are the REE rage but their sp's are volatile as hell. Compare any of them to LYNAS and you will understand why. I hate to say it again but Lynas will be in production this year !

Currently, at bargain basement prices, now is the time to "HOLD" and to "BUY MORE" when and if it does drop a bit now and then. If you are a flipper... flip, but the serious money will be had by those who stock up now and hold on a bit longer.

My suggestion is....pull those stop losses if you can so that we can all take this ride together. The destination is where we will all want to be !

Good luck to all holders !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.