NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

It's not that they are sneaky -because they pre tell us before...

1. 4,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    It's not that they are sneaky -because they pre tell us before hand -But we have to be ahead of them and take the opportunities as they come!

The 1 cent CR was a great deal for shareholders - and for those that took them up! They where always going to jump on completion of th CR which they did - you could have doubled and more your investment - and that was what Molly and myself where stating at the time.

The underwriters and those that applied for the shortfall made very GOOD money - there was 226,897,501 shares available to any who asked in that shortfall - I asked and they where available and took some up. Profit for the underwriters and others was between 2.8 million and 3.8 million! And if I had available 300K i would have asked for 30 million - it was a sure thing!

As for this SPP some of us saw this coming - that one reason the price came off from 0.03 cents!
    The max any one shareholder can apply for is $15000.00 - this is all. Good deal for shareholders - but I would have liked it to be priced in already say at 0.019 cents or so
    -this coming week if the mine report comes out the SP my jump and this would increase what we pay! Not good for us - good for the Company ie - more capital raised .
    Redbank should have somewhere near $8,000,000.00 after this

There is also unlisted options taht are available to be exercised by 31.08.09 -total of 18,294,444 at 0.02 cents which will bring in another $365,8880.00 if all exercised!We should see the notice come through next week.

It is up to us the Shareholders to take up the MAX we can - otherwise others will take them up or be allocated the shortfall and most of us/shareholders then miss out!

REDBANK COPPER LIMITED will be re-rated over the next few months - this is not a sell stock atm but should be in your buying action.

There is no doubt that the JORC Resource will be increased-mining starting next year 7500 tonnes copper -this may give them 0.04 cents a share total income less expenses - more big copper hits and further increase in resources- and you have the other explorations areas as well - with "U" possible and others you will need to do some study!!

So at the present time there is VERY LITTLE DOWNSIDE in this stock if any at ALL! BUT HUGH UP-SIDE waiting for those who are holding -

Come October people may be saying I WISH brought some at .02 cents just like they wish they took up their rights for the 1 cent offer not so long ago! This SPP most likely will be NO DIFFERENT! There will be a shortfall - which will taken up by the BIG investors/ friends/ contacts/

Opportunity available now while CR is taking place!

Cheers

PS - do your own research - it will pay off - buy in weakness and sell into strength this will always make $

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.