1TT 25.0% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Further to my previous email of Sunday night, I have undertaken...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Further to my previous email of Sunday night, I have undertaken some investigations and have the following information to report!

I understand that a large institutional investor was the start of the debacle.

When the stock started to drop, this institutional investor was forced to stop out its position as a result of its investor mandate policies. This in turn caused other institutional investors to start selling (panicking)!

On top of that, a large number of day traders have recently joined the register, which caused them to also trigger their own stop loss trading policies.

This in turn, caused a major sell off.

The good news is that the major shareholders have been reassured that nothing is wrong with RFN and this stopped the panic selling from the big boys.

I also understand that some of the existing shareholders of RFN have stepped in and are actively buying in the market. I am one of them.

Therefore, I strongly believe that the worst of this correction is over and the stock will stabilise at these levels and may even start heading upwards, however, this time I believe that it will be a more sustainable and steady rise vs a unsustainable vertical rise.

Good luck to all RFN shareholders that can hold their nerve. Other people's doubt is our opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $53.77K 17.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 19180485 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9369975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.