GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

JodyP, my thoughts are....IMO your observations demonstrate your...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    JodyP, my thoughts are....IMO your observations demonstrate your awareness of such activity and accordingly it may pay to remove your stops altogether and execute your exits manually based on downwards momentum (of which require monitoring your stocks closely all day). However, I wouldn't recommend this for the faint hearted and am a true supporter of automatic stops (in most cases). The pros often move a SP a tick or two below its support level in order to trigger stops. And yes this is usually followed by further falls on sheer panic. Unfortunately it's the volatility at this end of the market that often foils our trading plans - much more effective in the mid to larger cap environment IMHO.

Nevertheless, as a trader with clearly defined rules you may have to forgo these situations and allow your stop to be triggered and hopefully re-enter at a lower SP or simply move on to the next opportunity. Whilst as an investor, you may chose to ride out the bumps knowing that your thorough research will serve you well in the long run.

But please this is IMHO and certainly should not be taken as financial advice.

All fun and games...

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.