GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

Hi Jody This trading halt doesnt have to be a bad thing, for...

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Jody

This trading halt doesnt have to be a bad thing, for example if this well produces better than expected results, i think we will see a substantial run. Also the capital the company intends on raising may be from another credit facility like Mac Bank or the current loan they have could simply be an extented and more capital issued.

We will not know until the news on thursday, the most important thing is that holders use their heads in situations like these. The biggest thing i have learnt in my small amount of time trading the market is that patience is key as well as having a cool head and sticking to your own investment criteria. Wether that be how tight you keep your stop loss's or the criteria that you used to pick GGE as a suitable investment. Fear is the worst influence on the market and we as holders feed it and allow others to use it to their advantage.

I personally am in this share for the long term and believe credit raising or not this company will go onto be a substantial producer and its true potential is yet to be seen. GL to all holders

GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.843K 307.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1835723 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1449825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.