MYG 1.41% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

stop loss, page-23

1. 6,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1648
    A share is owning a part or percentage of a business.
    In our case, you own a part of MYG. Now once MYG starts making high positive cash and establishes itself into a producer, your share of the company will be worth more.

Off course there are holders who are willing to sell their part at a cheaper price but if you look at the bigger picture, and understand the fundamentals of why you originally bought into MYG, if anything, they have only got better.

Fear and Greed drive markets up and down, right now, people still talk of fear especially in the so called bubble known as gold. My advise to you, KPB/Jensemann, If that's the way you observe MYG, as a slot machine (meaning working only off the probability of luck) then you are in for the wrong reasons.

I suggest you leave your shares and dont look at the everyday noise and come back in 12 mnths time, you will see a different picture and a much higher SP. It would be a shame for you to hold for so long only to regret at a later date. I can honestly say that from experience. Andean Resources (17cents to 6.50) still haunts me in my sleep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $65.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $7.257K 10.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8750 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 1403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.