one thing that CAN be said about the Politics forum - it's never...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    one thing that CAN be said about the Politics forum - it's never lacking in wit -

and, for all the criticisms levelled at Right wingers here -
    (what are we - as some of our Leftist "opponents" on this 'debating' site observe, or infer and allege - (real debate usually civil and well mannered) - we, the "Rightists" are a conglomeration of ne'er do well rednecks, racists, bigots, filthy rich, uncaring, narrow minded, full of bile, vitriolic, hate-filled, shock jocks, paid party hacks, et al -

But I would observe - at least we can have a good laugh. And often at ourselves. Aussie style.

One of the main criticisms I would level at the Labor Party, and their Leftist cheer squads, is - they have absolutely no sense of humor - and take themselves, always FAR too seriously.

SO seriously in some instances, that they thumb their nose at the Australian public - refuse to admit we, the public, voted someone else in with a towering mandate - last September 7th, and now are indulging themselves in a dangerous and destructive negative rampage of denying us the outcomes we voted for so convincingly.

Shorten, so ineffectual, in his Parliamentary and other political appearances { IMO - he sat in Parliament like a little mouse one day - said nothing. Looking beaten.)

SO Labor panicked. I allege. Allege further that some "whizz kid" adviser has now revved him up - and, I allege, his "key on his back" has been wound up to 'fast' - for since that do nothing day he's now embarked on a "get to your feet, yell loudly, glare across the chamber at Abbott over absolutely everything - and wave your arms around a lot" - plus "pretend YOU can save Qantas".

Well, Mr. Shorten - empty vessels make the most noise. But yelling does not ensure winning the argument.

But, above all - "block, and wreck!".

Putting the jug on. For another cup of hate and bile. (Now on special at your nearest supermarket.) You bewdy. Slurp!

Heaven - budgies fallen off his perch. Tony Abbott's fault. Again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.