ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

stop pumping, page-27

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Wow how easy is it to derail a thread around here.

rmp6868
    LOL if you spent any time reading announcement the company has given time frames on production on 330. If there are no surprises then you are right the SP wont change much this week as it has been stated by the company that it will take 30 days to complete flow testing from 430, no biggy you are just stating the offensives. Brabus is right even at 100 barrels a day will be a massive upside for us

Everyone of those little dots in the picture above is a oil well which columbine have been producing around 25000 barrels of oil a day for the last 45 odd years. Then you have Angelim that is producing 8500 barrels from just 17 wells and when it was in peak was producing 1200 barrels per well.

The above picture shows the estimated size of the reserve before remapping, my guess is that if she flows they can get a heap of wells on her. I am sure that ERH will give time frames if 430 is a producer and if you think the SP wont move then have a look at FMG, how much did there sp move before they started producing?

Spozzie
    I 100% agree with your valuation on 330. If people spent more time learning how to do simple valuations they would spent a lot less time worrying about posts from people who make all sorts of accusations but give nothing to support their claims. And us so called pumpers wouldn't feel the need to come and hold the hands of distress investors LOL.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.