RHK 5.17% 82.5¢ red hawk mining limited

ST (I’ve been corrected) the competent person FMS use is “Dr...

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    ST (I’ve been corrected)
    the competent person FMS use is “Dr Graeme McDonald who is a member of the Australian Institute of Mining”
    It’s a small world and if he is not professional in his business it would be widely known and his high qualifications would be questioned, and he would be ridiculed.
    If you think the whole reporting system is corrupt, take it up with ASX, ASIC and ACCC just to name a few.
    Your are aware that he is more qualified than the local GP you may be using for health and medications.
    With regard to Todd you are a couple of years behind. He has done his sums. He has spent about 8m to buy the retail shares of RTA, 12m for FMS 19.9% which he will lose on if he sells, but will sell over the next couple of years. And has spent about 100m with prelim studies for the rail and port. 2more mill for the BFS etc.
    So, his done a lot and put is money up which you haven’t done as yet.
    If a poster continues posting slanted posts he/she is downramping.
    You have failed to comment on the cost reductions.
    What do you think about Twiggy , increasing the loads of his train carriages or increasing the length of the trains he uses? Just another cost reduction, of course he’s considering the maintenance costs because he is taking a balanced view.
    The existing miners would have an additional cost in transitioning from the old to the new cost improved system.
    Do you think Todd is going to build an historical mine or futuristic?
    Do answer all the questions to have a nice balanced view.
    Must run .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.045(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $164.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 86.5¢ 82.5¢ $1.115K 1.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.