AZL 0.00% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

MorleyEven though I stated I wouldn't post feel compelled for...

1. 989 Posts.
    Morley

Even though I stated I wouldn't post feel compelled for one last time to respond.

It strikes me that the most intelligent posts come from yourself and infoseeker also a non holder.

I have already put the events behind me and focusing on all the good things we have achieved in life and the success far outweight the failures. Although I stated earlier that I could not dispute anything written on recent posts, I did feel how could I be so wrong in my assessment of a person perhaps the posters are correct with the senarios about getting the ip etc etc. I had no info to make any decision.
    My husband said this morning "If Mal just wanted the technology he could have not gone through all this with the board changes etc he could have just waited and purchased the shell".

Something obviously went horribly wrong and Mal the man with all the plans, did not have a plan for the terrible event that unfolded with Directors walking out. The big question is Why?

Anyway it's not for me to work out or find out, I have moved on, but I think people should think about your post Morley.

Your post hits the nail right on the head, and wish I had written it. regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $77.03K 4.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 5355804 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 540054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.