AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

stop the blame game, page-3

1. 1,033 Posts.
    i guess in order to answer the question you would need to have some idea of what the zyl ip was actually worth...

there is a very real chance that mal took the view that rather than lose $1+ million cold he would at least get some consolation paying for the ip...

if not, why loan zyl $500k rather than acquire shares in a private capital raising???????

im very much 50/50 as to whether it was a scam. the only thing that puts a cloud over it to my mind was mal purchasing more stock after the loan went through. however he might have thought tossing an extra $30 or $50k may have been worth keeping up appearances....

mowbray, either you believe mal is a shrewd businessman in which case he has fleeced ordinary zyl shareholders, or he is just about as silly as the rest of us and a nice guy....

but unless you open your eyes and realise that while you and other zyl shareholders lose everything, and mal as a creditor will at least acquire the ip, then i think it is best that you do stay away from the sharemarket...

worst case scenario here, and mal was a scammer - he is still bordering on a choirboy compared to some of the mongrels i have come across....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $26.17K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4858431 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8775112 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.