AZL 0.00% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

hi morley,from what i have heard (i havent investigated myself...

1. 1,033 Posts.
    hi morley,

from what i have heard (i havent investigated myself admittedly) asx have greatly tightened up listing requirements for new IPO's of public company's. i think turnover has to be at least $10 million a year now?????

therefore the benefit of a shell could be considerable??

agree, zyl ip could be worth very little, everyone knows they have never managed to deliver $1 of profit despite god knows how many contract wins, qantas terminals, telstra stadium, national art galleries etc..

what i do know is that there is a huge market for ip surveillance. there should be profits to be made in this sector for a properly run public company with good quality products.

what i also know now is that there are competitors out there with the capacity to spend millions on r&d, locally even HIL has got its nose in this sector. run on a shoestring i dont think zyl ever had a chance....

i dont know if mal could do better with the ip as an add on to his private company - mvss. who knows?? we can only speculate...

as for mal, i truely like the guy. as i have said before, it is possible that his own team that he voiced so much confidence in have realised that zyl represented mission impossible.....

clearly it needed a lot more than the $500k loan. but given the 10+ years that it has been a public company it is disgraceful that the likes of BM and NS couldnt make a go of it before it ever got to this stage. i distinctly remember NS telling me in March 2007 that zyl was on the verge of profitability then. 2.5 years later it is dead and buried.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $77.03K 4.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 5355804 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 540054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.