EMP 0.00% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

Also remember REY's announcement of pursuing their rights After...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Also remember REY's announcement of pursuing their rights After Gujurat sold their 90% to BRU which BRU seems to have swatted away. All the REY shareholders were indignant at the thought nothing would come of it (at least so far). So it's nothing to pin any great hopes on. If it did happen though it would be an absolute screaming buy (presuming there weren't appeals). OBL management do have form in the legal department.

Yeah my thought was ~2.5c as well for the CR and I easily justified that price. Some that seem to get sand in their undies and hyperventilate about the reality of CR's don't seem to understand a 30% discount after a failed deal with no money left isn't a bad thing or a negative. I actually think 2.5c would be a good result because as I previously said, it was 2.5c pre-deal so you're not risking it falling back and then having to offer from that level and you can indicate to sophs there is easy money in it for them when/if they line up the next deal. *shrugs* what can you do? Can't educate everyone. I seem to remember taking part in a rights offer from OBL with about a 50% discount - *clutches pearls* my memory must be negative! ;)

If they managed to get anything significantly over ~2.5c they've done good job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 957044 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 866666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.43am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.