IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Sorry Goodwyn but I dont agree that any Commonwealth crimes have...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Sorry Goodwyn but I dont agree that any Commonwealth crimes have been committed by the Board at IMU.... I have compassion for you as a person which we all should, however I agree with Slick that you are displaying emotions and it seems that you're looking to point the finger of blame, potentially due to a financial/investment that hasn't yet turned out the way you had hoped....

I'd remind everyone that investing in biotech, especially early stage biotech is inherently risky..... The rewards can be gigantic if things go well and as to plan however one should always be mindful of how much they are willing to contribute to a higher risk/ volatile investment and be sure it meets their personal risk profile....

Personally, I am a risk taker and willing to absorb a lot of risk by putting substantial funds and a very large proportion of my super into IMU and I still feel comfortable with the decision, albeit I did sell some to balance out my portfolio a little bit in the past.... I still have a large holding and remain positive about the outlook and will probably accumulate some more....

Capital raises and share price fluctuations are the nature of the beast, macroeconomics has had a massive influence on this stock and microeconomics having hit a high SP that the market may not have been ready for quite yet..... In the interim, more and more positive announcers and an exciting 6-12 months ahead....... I'm holding on for the ride with a feeling of optimism that IMU can deliver on what it is that we all hope they can achieve.....

Sorry if I'm on the wrong thread, I read them all and don't often comment but usually I accidentally write too much funny mental stuff on the charting threads.... If so, my bad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ $2.269M 39.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 514808 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 123957 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.