IMU 1.79% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Stop the rort, page-16

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I did say tak1 when one is able to display a level of maturity.

Your reply tak1 certainly has a strong element of Slick is a nice guy and he may very well be.

But thats not really a valid argument when context is to be considered here.

So for contexts sake tak1, Slick aside are you saying the only thing traders bring to the table is their ability to lead others towards a career that is void of any meaningful drive towards a better society.

Other than adding some liquidity to markets I cannot see any meaningful existance to that particular occupation regarding progressing of society.

Now Slick aside again but with reference to your comment of helping anyone who is interest, I believe is just simply not the case.

Tak1 try and envision what it would be like for a full time trader day to day. It would be quite boring for a lot of people, Being alone all day looking at a computer screen. No one to interact with all those hours, Insert hotcopper.

Hotcopper could very well be a bridge for the Trader to add at least some human interaction to their day.

So I wouldnt asume a traders willingness to help others trade a good deed. It might be, However it also could be simply an extension to their own self gratification/self-interests.

Either way Tak1 bet you cannot name 3 things where trading markets benfits society outside of the trader themselves.

Maybe it is just me but here we have a company, Imugene striving to save lives with better cancer treatments, Cancer cases across the world growing year in year out. Not one person who lives past the age of 30 wont be negatively effected in some form. And for the life of me I can not see why any living soul would want to short that other than self-interest and greed.

My opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $757.1K 13.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2203877 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 244428 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.