MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

stop the rot !!, page-47

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Corporal,

You are so right my friend. As you remember I was one the ones that held from way back when myself and at one stage of the game I was knocking on the door of the Top Twenty holders. If I was to include the shares held in my super pension fund which are held under a nominee account and not in my name, I most probably would have past that threshold.

I even remember having to put up $100k dollars for the conversion/excercising of my 1million options at the 10 cents exercise price.

But, like you, I did the same and divested myself of most of my shares becasue of a series of diappointements, and thanks God I did. The money invested in other places are returning good value very well.

Like you, I do believe that MPO has some goods though, hence why I still hold quiet a few shares and do still hold the full amount of shares I had in my super/pension fund. But our Management seems to be intent (or so it looks like) of rushing into things and of not doing what is right for it's shareholders.

It seems also to me that the Company performs like an Exploration Company which sells anything that will reach production for revenues, in order to keep the money flowing as much as possible, and not a Company with the long view of getting things into production and keeping and expanding them with a long term view of returning profits and dividends to it's shareholders.

It is all well and good saying that they made more than $100million dollars in profits by selling some projects including Gloucester, when the shareholders got nothing in return for that, and while the blew it all up in the Bakken/Spearfish oil venture.

As such, It is my opinion, and my beliefs, that if we succeed in getting rid of the dead wood we have there at the Board level, and possibly at the Management levels as well, chances are that thing may start to go our way. As a matter of facts, I am very confident of that.

We have now, our one and only chance, to change that. SO LET'S NOT WASTE IT.

Definitely we could not be worse off.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.