GNM 15.4% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

To ALL Hotcopper members. I find it a particularly disgusting...

1. 2,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    To ALL Hotcopper members.

I find it a particularly disgusting situation that in today's world people think they can defame or attempt to destroy or bring into question an individual or company's reputation for some malicious/selfish reason by using erroneous information.

These individuals need to be brought to a stop.

They are cowards in hiding.

Would they do the same while posting a name or photo or residential address ?

Of course not.

I would like to thank the management of GPP for taking this matter seriously as this impacts many stakeholders.

I would like to make the suggestion that GPP management discuss any legal considerations with other parties involved, eg. Monash University.

I'm sure they have a reputation to protect as well.

If anyone else, whether a shareholder of GPP or any other company, or anyone who is just fed up with this sort of malicious behaviour, ( past, present or future) feels strongly enough about this and would like to send a vote of confidence for action to the company then may I suggest a thumbs up to this post which can then be used as a petition.

My hope is that this will cause everyone to take a step back and think before acting.

If anyone disagrees with a point then by all means please rebutt/discuss it with some facts and leave personal attacks out.

After all, most of the comments here are personal opinions and should be tempered accordingly while discussing another posters thoughts.

Let's respect each other and our rights .

Don't let your emotions make your decisions.

If you would wait until the next day my guess is that you would reply in a more different, rational, logical and calmer manner.

Wisdom has greater value than intelligence.

Thank you for your time and let's hope for a positive outcome.

Teenar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $2.319M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $3K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 429934 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 111241 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.