LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

stop this nonsense - petition an egm, page-11

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    A good alternative.

Lynas keep the asset.

Mr Curtis obviously wants it so it must be good.

Set up a separate subsidiary and use some of the cashflow from the rare earth project to prove up the asset and develop the feasability plan.

Lynas can then develop the asset themselves or spin it off in a seperate IPO float giving Lynas shareholders 1 share for 5/10/20/30 lynas shares held.

There is nothing in Forge, it is a shell. It has the same manager as Lynas. Starting from scratch Mr Curtis believes it is worth his time to organise a team and develop the Crown Deposit. Lynas already own the asset and don't we pay Mr Curtis to do exactly this. Why not force him to do it for Lynas.

Alternatively we open the books in a data room and see what it's really worth.

The main risk I see is that by selling it to Mr Curtis Lynas shareholders miss out on significant value.

I do not believe that there would't be others willing to buy the asset - probably for more.

I know about his 50+% ownership because I looked up the Forge Resources annual report to try and understand why this deal was being done. If I hadn't, myself and most people on this site would't know about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.