HDR hardman resources limited

I'm also bordering on bitter, sometimes not even sure what side...

1. 371 Posts.
    I'm also bordering on bitter, sometimes not even sure what side of it I'm on. I'd be interested in SP answering why he told everyone 60mmbls already in Uganda at the AGM when the P50 is considered 30mmbls.

As for the disclosure issue, of course angers and others have a right to ask questions and most of those asked can hardly be considered market sensitive info. I also got more out of what they didn't respond to. Particularly, leaves me a view that Peter Thomas is a callous b@astard responding so pathetically to shareholders who've being sc@rewed, some like me essentially because we held on what SP said at the AGM/post AGM about HDRs situation and prospects.

Referring shareholders to Woodie to respond on some questions like update on what's happening with the seismic is, quite frankly, outrageous. HDR management is spending my hard earned, not Woodie. HDR are paying $$$ (far too many) to Woodie to organise some way out of the Ching debacle, HDR say they're working closely with Woodie on Ching, so HDR SHOULD have their finger on the pulse and at very least not fob off shareholders to talk to the operator.

Peter Thomas is one of those making money from shareholders, and with the tripe he wrote in response to angers questions has me doubting PT doing any more than just taking the money.

PS HDRs presentation interesting, see they've now abandoned the market cap graph, obviously too embarassing for them to include any more, poor sods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.