HDR hardman resources limited

re: share price 80c by xmas Yes, well it isn't always going to...

1. 701 Posts.
    re: share price 80c by xmas Yes, well it isn't always going to fall, too many good things on the way imo. I hold Tullow btw but prefer the medium/long term outlook for Hardman more!

From Oil Search;

Uganda is another exciting new play and Tullow has played a key role in opening up a substantial new hydrocarbon province in the Albertine Basin with successful wells on the Mputa and Waraga structures in Block 2. A test well on the latter exceeded all expectations when it produced a maximum combined flow of 12,000 bpd. A 3D seismic shoot is now planned over the area to identify locations for appraisal and infill drilling, with 2D seismic planned for the area to the northeast of Waraga. The next well will test the Nzizi prospect, adjacent to Mputa, and should spud in November.

Tullow also participates in Uganda’s Block 3a, where the Kingfisher well is currently drilling ahead. It recently widened its hold on the Albertine Basin when it signed up to explore Block I and II on the Congo (DRC) side of the border. As Tony Alves, oils analyst at KBC Peel Hunt notes, the company is now the key player in this emerging play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.