OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

stop whingeing !!!, page-64

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I know someone who has had something to do with their iron show, and he reckons they are good operators. I certainly don't like this raise nor the way they are managing the data flow out of the labs, nor the presumption that there would be no scepticism - so it is all a bit strange.

I presume we are being shown pics of core from Hole 2 because it is visually the best contrast for the distinct silver-hosting alteration zone. It looks to be about 12 - 13m thick in that hole. That hole also contains visible gold according to early results. If one is to propose that there is continuity of silver-hosting alteration between hole 21 and hole 2, then a tabular body 300m along strike and 200m down dip can be postulated (open in every direction). That slab of rock alone at 10m thick running similar grades to hole 21 is enough to contain 1m oz AuEq.

The next hole due, 20, is located 500m or so along strike. If that comes back good, then it really will be game on. If not, we'll have to wait for them to better define the potential scale of it. I would like to see them follow-up with all the assays in a batch and some 3D modelling. Wouldn't mind a look at all the IP too, note they didn't tell us the line number for the one profile we were shown. So they could feed us that and more core pics in the meantime to give the story a pulse.

On the basis that risk of a scam here has been significantly reduced today, and in prior correspondence, then risk now is probably losing a max of half your dosh - that's if hole 21 is a lone freak. The odds of that though, IMO, is reasonably small. Upside could be something entirely unpredictable. Mesothermal = potentially large. High grade = potential cash cow. Brazil = advanced mining culture attractive to majors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.