LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

stop whinging, just stop it, page-21

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I didnt believe that i was attacking any body but i was responding to the post of harmony bull. I suppose i have to accept the umpires ruling and like any sportsman not openly disagree otherwise i may be penalized 50 metres!!

The point that i was making in my post was that LYC has been in a massive down trend for nearly 18 months. Due to that strong down trend i would not risk my capital by placing it into a company trending in such a way.

If it turns then i may consider placing some money into lyc.

This is still stock related as this touches on the mindset of investors / traders, which is an important aspect when placing money into any stock, not just lyc.

I took harmony bulls comments in good faith when he basically said "show some kahoonas". For mine it goes beyond showing kahoonas and into the mindset of 'why put money into lyc when it has been smashed from April last year to now?'

I do hope that mods who moderated my last post understand that there are a whole range of aspects concerning a stock and not just fundamental aspects, this is what i am portraying.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.