LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

"But for the love of all things sacred why do ya have to come to...

1. 927 Posts.
    "But for the love of all things sacred why do ya have to come to this forum bleating about how [...] the malaysians, the kkk, smsl, the company, the management, NC etc etc etc have cost you money?"

Because here are still a lot of people who tells other people "TOL next week"... And who are not understanding the very very big investment risks at the moment, and that this risk are getting bigger and bigger!

I will my informations about lynas possible use some time to invest again and make money - but i feel to owe the newbies and less informed HC members to use my informations to help them finding a good investment decission in theier own sence. Because i have been a newbie some time here and i was less informed some time and i found here very very good and fact based informations.

I see it as my obligation to share my informations to find a balanced view of lynas and theier situation.

May be its some kind of bleating - may be it not and only in your ears, because you stuck on this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.