First - it's not an argument - it's just an idea for alternate...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    First - it's not an argument - it's just an idea for alternate thinking from the people like me that are sick of 50% of the posts being on politics right now.

Second, the health care, engineering and property sectors (or travel, telecommunications, IT etc etc) aren't being kicked by the threat of a tax that (in my opinion) is unlikely to happen in its current form.

Juniors have been flogged recently, so I'm looking for the ones that have the ability to kick back up hard once the current situation is clarified.

I'll be looking for opportunities to buy on dips.

No, you don't win the bet either.
    I have CAP, but as at this minute am not holding PLV - but they are on my list to gather again once I'm sure they have bottomed....and as I said, I'm looking for opportunities.

Presuming we may possibly stay in a depressed state for some months yet, (crystal ball very hazy, but many are feeling unsure re direction) it's good to have a list of the best future growth stocks, to be ready with a watch list, researched, to start buying when the time is right for each person.

You don't need to join in if you don't like the idea - nobody posts on all threads, and nobody is compelled to add stocks they believe could be good opportunities. Take it or leave it!

My glass is half full - and I hope people will take the thread in the way it was meant, and not to start a political belting or argument.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.