RHK 2.35% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

stop whinging!, page-4

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    Senator good point. Some SH's will never be happy. It is tiring reading the constant bashing etc. When a company does a cap raising or issuing dividends etc the SP falls, once all completed it rises, fairly simple imo. I strongly believe our SP will rise, it's not going to happen whilst we have this cap raising going through. A positive sign is the fact we are not sitting at 2.5-2.6c, we are holding 2.8-3.2c, that must say something and Todd are buying at these levels.
    If our board like them or not didn't do what they have done, where would we be now! We actually have a future now and for the life of me cannot understand why some don't get it. As far as the announcement timing goes is it a big deal so the stock didn't have a rally, it would have fell away in any case. Personally I would rather be in our current situation, then where we were 4-5 weeks ago. If our board didn't do what they have done well all of us would have gone down the drain and have every reason to whinge, BUT we are not and I am happy to hold for happier days. Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.020(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 87.0¢ 86.5¢ $1.924K 2.224K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1316 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 6412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.