ACN 0.00% 28.5¢ acer energy limited

A lot of B-S on this site at the moment. They proved the sands...

1. 1,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    A lot of B-S on this site at the moment. They proved the sands can be fracced. Flow rates weren't great but they had solvable problems with sand intake.What is the problem? You only lose if you sell!This current well at Yarrow , when they spud, is important in the context of increasing total oil to something like 350 million barrels in the ground if the concept is correct. If it fails, the field is still large by any standards. They know the oil is light and will flow easily when fracced ;but not at great rates.I agree with NGF and PC43. Let the experts do their thing for the rest of 08.Might and might not be a takeover in the meantime.Patience is all we need. The oil is there and time should let them produce 30% based on other wells in the basin.They know the geology well enough to be resonably certain on this! The wells drilled have proven a big field. If the next well is successful it will be significantly bigger. If gas above, as might be expected ,we might even get an oil flow without fraccing.If not the field is still LARGE.Magellan has been producing for many years from a tight structure at Mereenie.Too much pessimism on the site.So what if production is delayed by floods.Might get a bigger price if oil keeps rising.Suggest you look at maps showing how the size of the field has increased with drilling and the expected size if Yarrow is a success.My bet is that PC will get his new house and I will get a new car. If not, that's life!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.