IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

I have held this stock for nearly three years now, original buy...

1. 55 Posts.
    I have held this stock for nearly three years now, original buy in at 17c, watched it go to 42c, bought more at 28c before nasdaq then watched it fall to 9c so bought more then recently watched it go to 20.5 before the latest results which i thought were great only to watch the price drop again and i can sort of understand the drop basically because i think people are wondering where the next annc. is comimg from. i thought to myself yesterday would i be buying this stock now? after this annc. and saw the price dropping... i thought No and sold at 15c at a loss... i know the results are good and this share is a winner but may be a long way off actually making money and who knows where the next annc. is coming from? Who know's there may be a takeover bid or some sort of offer from big pharma tomorrow, kinda happy to be out for now as i no longer have to worry about the sp dropping to 52w lows with no news and money can hopefully recover some lost funds elsewhere if not sit on the sideline for a while, i have massive faith in the product and will definately be back to join the fray when circumstances allow. Good luck to all faithfull holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.