IMM 2.47% 39.5¢ immutep limited

stop, page-17

1. 244 Posts.
    as i mentioned, you said later on...which would be about 20 years later, maybe

we are at phaseIIb interim results, so talk of Cvac working in every other cancer possible is a little bit premature

regarding the so-called tripe, what doesn't make sense? I'm not making assumptions. ive read the announcements, it is standard PR from ML, so i don't take notice of that. you need to look at the data.

I look at the remission 1 cohort, as this is the cohort looked at in canvas, seems pretty logical. it is clearly stated in the outline to canvas that they are in 1st remission patients

as investor450 and nuts and others have stated, we need to see how the curve progresses from here.

You talked about share prices going over 30, up to 50c per share. you were wrong.

you brought up how phaseIIa cured people, so think about what it will do in phaseIib, or some dribble like that, you were wrong.

You were actually using the words BLOCKBUSTER and SPECTACULAR results, well they clearly weren't that. But they were good. I'm happy with them, but i think most of us agree that we need more info to come from the PRR team.

how about you use more brainy, and less bull when you speak

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $573.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.8¢ 39.0¢ $1.291M 3.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 160217 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 119125 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.