MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Hi BionicBoyYou are expecting a miraculous last min settlement...

1. 3,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi BionicBoy

You are expecting a miraculous last min settlement but I'm pretty sure you aint going to get it LOL,,,LOL

I know the prevailing view is that CHM might succeed in extorting a bit of money and even our great leader Captain cranswick has resigned himself to the possibility of CHM squeezing some money out of MMX but let me go totally against the trend and give you the bad news mate.

CHM is going to be very lucky even if it manages to get that lousy $500,000 and the interest. I doubt even that LOL,,,LOL

No I aint a lawyer and thank God for that LOL,,,LOL but I'm pretty sure most of what you think you are going to get is nothing but some sweet dreams LOL,,,LOL

You can disagree with me if you like but you better get ready for that unpleasant surprise LOL,,,LOL

My ex gf completely agrees with my views( the only thing ever we managed to agree LOL) and my new gf the proud owner of those yummm delicious-looking green eyes also shares the sentiment LOL,,,LOL

Cheer

Confucius Said:If your parents never had children, chances are you won't, either LOL,,,LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.