MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

stopped on 15 period ema...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Well...

They actually managed to get it to the 15 period EMA (9.7c)...lol...so now what will they do with it?

Anyone who thinks today's selling was genuine needs to find another profession...becasue clearly you do not know how to read trading patterns.

This thing ran out of genuine stock to throw up some 20m shares ago...since then, we have seen nothing but bile regurgitating to the tune of the market makers.

Facilitated "trading" all the way here...lol

Regardless of such short-term activity, nothing changes the long-term outlook here, so I suspect the only ones complaining now are those who jumped on the back of the surge, obviously following the trading momentum, rather than those who got in earlier for the value equation...before the "players" had really taken hold.

Of course, not all buyers above current levels would have been chasing momentum...but clearly their initial attraction to the stock was driven by such.

Still, never nice to see your initial entry under water whatever your reasons for buying...equaly so to see your "top up" buys also floundering?

lol...such is life!

As I keep saying however, look not to tomorrow, or next week, or next month even...and you will not lose money.

The only losers at current levels will eventually be the sellers, even if they tell us all they can now "buy them back cheaper"...lol, given the stock that will be available when they "pop" it back up again, you can be sure most of these people will not in fact be able to buy back in at all.

Anyway...welcome to the land of investor, where not every day is an up day, but in the right stocks, we get more ups than downs!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.