JML 0.00% 75.5¢ jabiru metals limited

stopped!, page-15

1. 1,268 Posts.
    The other month I had an hour with Gary Coombs and got the full presentation. Stockman was mined in the 70s I believe, and abandoned due to low prices. Numerous explorations holes were drilled then but could not be used for JORC classification. Plus, the Victorian government caused irreparable damage to the cores from that period. So JML redrilled a few holes as announced and they proved to match original assay reports. Gary believes Stockman has the potential to be higher grade ore and a much larger orebody than Jaguar. As a kicker, initial surveys indicate the old mine is in good shape and could be used again to access the orebody, thus saving approx $20,000,000 in development cost. He is obviously excited and salivating to have a further go at it. However, his caution and prudence keep him from pushing too far ahead at present until he feels comfortable with JML cash position. You can almost quote me to be quoting him correctly.

Meeting him face to face, listening and watching body, I felt I was around a cautious, prudent and competent MD. Remember Warren Buffets old saying. Good management is more important than a good product or idea. Only good management can deliver the goods. JML, through prudent management has kept this small company in good shape.

This company will reward all shareholders in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.