FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

stopping production, page-11

1. 887 Posts.
    LOL - while I have to agree with all that has been said - there does remain the factual stuff in front of us including:
    1. Consistant underdelivery of production levels etc
    2. Consistant underdelivery of promises, and adherence to timetables.
    3. Constant issues with exploration, timing, constant 'cash injections' from China etc.

I reckon its happening arlready - the Chinese are telling Fox to shut-up shop, and prove up the Iron Ore reserves. Focus will be on that, as the Chinese can see a way of getting cheaper ore and diversifying their own metal access.

Fair enough that prices aren't allowing things to be feasibile, But since the Chinese are throwing money at us, it also obviously is telling them where they can spend it!!! So what we have is a pseudo takeover.

Anyway will continue to hold for the Iron Ore, and all the other prospects. Still would like clarification of the following (hopefully in quarterly report):
    1. ARe they still going to sell the off-cuts from the mines to the railroads or Rio or whoever it was?
    2. When they expect production to resume either Copper or Nickel?
    3. What their actual priorities are going to be exploration wise?
    4. What is happening with Elizabeth Hill?
    5. Actual cash on hand currently with all the exercise/issue of shares, and the cash-burn rate for the next couple of quarters just on exploration?

Just hope there is not going to be another share issue for a while!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.