There are heaps of rules that are in between: make zero sense...

1. 4,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    There are heaps of rules that are in between: make zero sense and flat out thought up by an idiot.
    like 30 min hairdresser limit, (or any other rule where you 'spend limited time') for example:
    It doesn't matter if you touch infected door handle for a second or 3 minutes, or take 1 breath or 50 of virus air droplets.

Be very scared of coming anywhere closer then 1.5m to anyone but it's ok to go see hairdresser. Hairdresser that touched 12 strangers for 4 hours while exchanging close proximity breaths with them?
    In which universe is not sensible to meet with your family member in park, keep social distance but it's ok to walk past 50 strangers? You get fine for 1 not the other.

Or go to a crowded park for excercise but not go to a place where there is nobody because it's 1.5km away.

I can't take my kayak out for excercise and mental health unless I drag a damn fishing rod with me. Then I'm a ok.

Etc, etc.

You have complete overreaction set of rules and then complete opposite contradicting rules.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.