MAT 11.8% 3.8¢ matsa resources limited

Thisisseriousmum - my sentiments exactly. Was just about to...

1. 1,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1308
    Thisisseriousmum - my sentiments exactly. Was just about to write the same words. Really don't understand the STT who jump on a spec stock like MAT & then use stop losses (probably set just below their entry points), especially given that MAT is cashed up & news on SH (etc) is imminent. By all means, use trailing stop losses & lock-in profits (enabling you to move to a free-carried position) when the SP is rising (if that's your trading strategy), but why sell for a loss on no news? Low volume over the past week - no sell-off or dumping - some profit-taking by those who got in at a good entry point or panicky types jumping ship & taking a hit.

I'm still holding & will continue to do so, at least until MAT's exploration activities are further advanced than a few preliminary soil samples.

Scorp - welcome back, mate - have enjoyed reading your posts & the banter over on the SIR thread. Tenement app to be approved any day now?

In Paul Poli's email to me on the 9th October (re: soil samples), he wrote that "We are likely to be releasing more information regarding Symons Hill in the coming weeks". His words. Read into that what you may, but I like to believe he is referring to the remaining soil sample results (& possibly the tenement app being granted) - after which they can kick start their intensive exploration activities.

GLTA.

Deme

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.