SXT 0.00% 2.2¢ stratum metals limited

stops, page-146

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Now that I have shown my hand as a substantial shareholder, I feel its is best that I do not comment on and SXT stock thread about SXT.
    Have just recieved Davis Weis latest book from the US. "Trades about to happen", recommended by Jacko
    and the modern adaptation of the Wychoff method, used by DR Suess.

So in the overall context of best trading practices and continual improvement, any help from real traders who devote themselves to their art, like Weiss, Jacko, Dr Suess, mitta, and others on Hot Copper that I have picked up knowledge for better trading results is appreciated. And I have improved, though as I said before on this particular stock forum, I was biased on SXT due to pre emptive thought of holding for a longer period, and this bias could prevent me from seeing reality, and I was worried about being a 'true believer' in this stock, because that would prevent me from acknowledging any other external factors.

As we all can see- this was a mistake. I trust that a better opportunity comes from my mistake, if I learn the lesson and incorporate it into my own method that works best for me- whatever that is - as it is always improving and getting better results. That should answer your Q of my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.